With this 7-day pass you will have access to....
- Guest Pass – Bring a friend along to enjoy your workout with
- 40 Classes a Week – Zumba, Boxing, MixxedFit, Yoga, Pilates, POP Pilates, HIIT, Body Blast, TRX, Cycle, Power Intervals, Core & Stability, and more…
- Children’s Club
- Turf Room – Agility Ladders, Battle Ropes, X-FIT Rig, Sled, and Peg Board
- Cardio Deck featuring Treadmills, Ellipticals, Stair Steppers, Cycling, Rowers & a SkiErg
- Weight Room Floor – Olympic-Lifting Platforms, Dead-Lifting Platforms, Specialty Bars, Belt Squat, Reverse Hyper, and more brand new machinery
What our members say...
Great gym open 24 hrs lots of equipment
After a disappointing experience at another gym, I went to the Powerhouse Gym on 11/17/19. The Powerhouse Gym is clean, friendly, has great machines, easily accessible weights, and friendly members. I paid the reasonable fee, and enjoyed a great workout. Because I was unfamiliar with some machines, I asked gym members for help, and they were friendly and patiently helpful. I felt at-home on the very first day! Thank you, Powerhouse Gym! Ray Restaino
I recently joined after doing a 7 day trial. This gym is extremely clean and staff is friendly. Machines are fairly new and the dressing room is spacious and clean.So far I've only tried one cycle class but the trainer was great. I've never taken cycling before and she took the time to explain the machine and what the class was about. At no point did I feel like it was too much. There were not too many people in the class either and the lighting made for a nice atmosphere. They also have babysitting on site but I don't know that I would like my child being in the tiny room with no windows. I go when my kids are in gymnastics so it's not an issue for me.